The Institute of Family Therapy is the ideal venue for training events, meetings and conferences. With a central location near Euston and St Pancras International mainline stations, Warren Street, Euston and Euston Square underground stations, and many bus routes.
The combination of accessible meeting rooms in the heart of central London and affordable prices makes the Institute of Family Therapy the ideal venue of choice. Why not join the hundreds of organisations who hold events here throughout the year.
All meeting rooms benefit from natural light and good ventilation, and are conducive to creating a calm, stress-free meeting place for our visitors.
We are suitably priced for charities and voluntary sector budgets, have meeting rooms of varied sizes that can be adapted to meet your needs and a full range of audiovisual equipment is available. The Institute provides an ideal environment for conferences, smaller meetings, training and interviews.
- Flexible, helpful staff, experienced in supporting events, assures you a professional, problem-free function.
- Full day, half day or evening hire
- Open five days a week
We are open 9.15am – 9.00pm Monday to Wednesday, 9.15am – 8.00pm Thursday and 9.15am – 5.00pm on Fridays.
To make a meeting room booking please complete the meeting room booking form. It is usually preferable to contact us first to check room availability and to discuss your event requirements.
Training Room 1 and 2
Capacity for up to 55 delegates, ideal for large AGMs, committee meetings or lectures. The Conference Room has an inbuilt audio visual system. This room can be divided into two separate meeting rooms.
The Institute also has two therapy/consultation rooms. We offer a reception service during office hours, with smartly furnished rooms. Available for hire on a regular hourly, daily or weekly session basis.
Room hire rates
Conditions of hire
- All bookings commence from 9.15am. Hirers who are using equipment must allow at least 15 minutes before their event starts to check the equipment set up.
- Full access is available between 9.30am- 4.30 pm for people who use wheelchairs.
- The Institute does not provide any insurance cover for hirers or users of our premises. The hirer is responsible for taking out their own insurance.
- The Institute accepts no liability for the safety or action of hirers or users or for any damage suffered by them.
- IFT shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any property arising from holding of a function or any injury which may be incurred to any person during the holding of a event
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring no food or drink is taken into the rooms.
- The hirer is responsible for any damages/spillages caused which includes equipment and furnishings, and the cost to repair or make good.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring that IFT’s equal, opportunities policy is adhered to.
- Provisional bookings may be made by telephone and will, only be confirmed once a signed booking form has been returned to IFT by post, fax or email.
- Provisional bookings will be held by IFT for a maximum of 10 working days. If there is another enquiry for the date the hire is being held, then the organisation will be contacted and asked to confirm within 24 hours otherwise the booking will be released.
- The hirer shall be responsible for paying all charges arising from the booking including any cancellation fee.
- Any cancellation or alteration to the booking must be in writing. Cancellation charges are as follows:
Number of days notice Cancellation charges Less than 5 working days 100% 5-10 working days 75% 10-15 working days 50% 15-30 working days 25%
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- The charges for room hire are stated in IFT’s room bookings pack. This will be fixed from the time we receive your completed booking form and we confirm your booking.
- The Institute reviews prices, terms and conditions annually.
- IFT reserves the right to cancel bookings at short notice.